Your uniform is meant to be worn most of the time of the year, hence special care to garments is required to retain its luster and color.
You are advised to undertake the following care to maintain your uniform.
Shirts & Trousers:
- Shirts, Trousers, Skirts and Socks can be washed in the washing machine with a good detergent separately to avoid fading or losing its brightness. Always use good quality, mild liquid washing detergents
- You may steam Iron your shirts and trousers (not the elastic side).
- Do not iron socks as it has lycra and elastic which can burn on excessive heating
- Sweaters, Polo T-Shirts, Hoodies and Lowers need to be hand washed or washed inside out in washing machines as these garments are prone to catch lint.
- Excessive rubbing at a particular area can cause abrasion or lint formation on your woolen or winter fleece clothes; hence the same must be avoided.
- Use good quality detergents and need to be dried on flat surface as they can get de shaped
- Blazers need to be dry cleaned only.
- Quilted jackets to be cleaned with some wet cloth only and some liquid detergent with water may be applied while cleaning but dipping of quilted jacket in water should be avoided